Private School at
Jenny Lynn Elementary
Our Mission for Private School Students
We are committed to the academic success of every individual child, challenging their quest for knowledge in a responsible and productive way, inspiring them to embrace the opportunities of our global world in the 21st century with knowledge and confidence.
Jenny Lynn Elementary School Goals
- By providing a secure, safe and supportive learning environment, students will develop a passion for learning and a strong sense of commitment to academic success.
- Through strong leadership and example, students will develop a sense of understanding, acceptance of others and empathy for all; recognizing the importance of giving and maintaining a strong sense of respect for themselves and to honor all other’s individuality. Learn more about our annual student charity campaign here.
- Creating opportunities through role playing activities and open dialogue will inspire our students to think critically while helping to build a strong sense of community within our classrooms.
- Children will participate in regular preparation and delivery of speeches and presentations in order to develop this critical lifelong academic and leadership skill.
- Becoming knowledgeable about others and humanizing peers will help our students gain understanding, tolerance and respect for others.
- Integrating global awareness throughout our curriculum, along with offering language opportunities will allow our young students to better understand the world around us. Learn about our Global Fairs here.
- Children will engage in weekly Yoga and Zumbatomic classes providing them with a strong sense of oneness of body and mind.
Our Private School Values
- Passion for and commitment to learning
- Oneness of body and mind